Wireless LANs 2nd Edition
This book provides the following benefits to readers:
* Ability to select the most effective wireless LAN type from a wide assortment of recent and emerging standards.
* Independent assessment of competing wireless LAN technologies.
* More efficient design and operational support of wireless LANs because of an understanding of wireless LAN protocol operations and frame structures.
* Definition of typical requirements and technology assessment parameters, providing a basis for evaluating wireless LANs.
* Vision of the future of wireless LANs.
* Real-world experiences through case studies and implementation tips located throughout the book.
* Quick overview of the features, pros, and cons of each of the wireless LAN standards located at the beginning of each chapter.
Planet-Bookie link :
Labels: another, Networking eBooks